Naturopathic Services and fees
Free 15 minute consultation
- Take 15 minutes to meet Angelica before committing to an appointment. This is an opportunity to learn more about naturopathic medicine and see if it is right for you. It does not include an intake, physical exam or medical advice. Consults can be done in person, over the phone, or on Skype.
Initial intake: $165
- The initial visit is 90 minutes in length and includes a thorough intake of your health history and a physical exam. Treatments may be initiated on the first visit, but the comprehensive and individualized treatment plan will be given on the 2nd visit.
Follow-up appointments: $100 for 1hr or $75 for 30 minutes
- Follow-up visits are 30 or 60 minutes in length depending on your needs and include treatment and a reassessment of the case. Follow-up appointments may include physical exams and laboratory investigations. Treatments may include any following naturopathic treatments:
- Diet and lifestyle counselling
- Botanical medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Nutritional supplementation
Fees & Payment
While naturopathic medicine is not covered by OHIP, it is covered by many extended healthcare benefit packages. Check with your insurance provider or your benefits handbook to see what’s in your plan. In 2014, the Government of Ontario displayed its confidence in naturopathic medicine by removing HST from naturopathic consultations. This means that naturopathic doctors offer patient visits free of HST.
You may pay with cash, cheque, credit card, debit and email money transfer. If you do have insurance coverage with one of the below providers, your claim may be submitted directly to avoid the hassle of receipt submission and reimbursement.
Insurance companies that allow direct billing:
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- Desjardins Insurance
- First Canadian Benefit
- Green Shield
- Great-West Life
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit or Johnston Group
- OTIP (Ontario Teachers Insurance Plan)
- SSQ Financial Group
- Standard Life
- Sun Life Financial
Sliding Scale Naturopathic Medicine
I strongly believe that naturopathic medicine should be accessible to everyone. In order to accommodate those in a variety of financial situations I offer a sliding scale pay-as-much-as-you-can fee. Please contact me for more information.