Elderberry Cough Syrup Workshop!
Make an Elderberry Cough Syrup with Dr. Angelica Kada; your immune system will thank you!
- Medicinal herbs like elderberry taste good and make for a delicious cough syrup that can be taken by the spoonful or added to teas or sparking water. It is kid approved!
- Elderberry is anti-viral, nutrient rich, immune boosting, and clinically proven to decrease the length of colds and flus!
Making a herbal cough syrup is easy and Dr. Angelica would love to show you how. See below for all the details!
- When: October 15, 2016 from 2-3pm
- Where: Head to Toe Health Centre at 71 Oxford St.
- What's included: Informational and instructional handout, and all necessary materials (herbs, unpasteurized Canadian honey, organic apple cider vinegar, medicine bottle for oxymel with labels)
- Cost: $20 per person or $15 if you bring your own 500ml mason jar!
Sign up Below!
71 Oxford St
Toronto, ON M5T 1P2